Fundraising Tips & Ideas
Fundraising by taking part in an event isn't just about asking your friends and family to sponsor you. With a bit of inspiration, you can make the fundraising element of your challenge just as fun as the actual event!
Tip of the Month - March 2013
Get ahead: organise an Easter Egg Hunt
Download our list of fundraising ideas.
However you choose to fundraise, the following tips are invaluable in helping your achieve your target:
- Set up a justgiving page. Visit our online fundraising pages for more information about how you can make the most out of your page
- Set up an online sweepstake on your finishing time - or anything else - at Guess to Give
- Create a fundraising plan. Planning makes perfect! The more time you give yourself, the more you will enjoy fundraising. Breaking down a big target into small chunks makes it much easier to see what you will need to do to reach your goal
- Find out if your company offers matched giving. This could double your fundraising income without you doubling your fundraising effort!
- Carry your sponsorship form or a card with the link to your justgiving page with you wherever you go - ask anyone you meet to sponsor you!
- Always make sure that your sponsors tick the gift aid box. If your sponsors are UK tax payers, their donations will be worth 25% more to us - at no cost to you or to them
Contact the Fundraising Team
Telephone: 020 8509 4632